ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS are causing diseases.
Watch “Hailee’s Story” (pictured above). VIDEO: https://vimeo.com/92428722
LISTEN IN tonight x 2 to learn HOW the environment is causing seizures, diabetes,
cancers, heart failure, asthma, and other illnesses and WHAT you can do to
CHANGE your indoors.
9:00 PM / EST SEIZURE TalkRadio. . .
Thank you, Patricia . . .
DID YOU KNOW?
- 65 million people around the world have epilepsy.
- Between 2.2 and 3 million people in the United States have epilepsy.
- 1 in 26 people in the United States will develop epilepsy at some point.
- Between 5 and 8 out of 1,000 people in the United States live with epilepsy at any one time.
- 150,000 people are diagnosed with epilepsy in the United States each year
- About 1 out of 3 people with epilepsy live with uncontrolled seizures because no available treatment works for them.
- For 6 out of 10 people with epilepsy, the cause of epilepsy is unknown.
Call 347 945 5416 to LISTEN or TALK.
( no access code is needed ) To Talk :: Push 1.Sponsored by the Dynamic Team & Co-Hosts: “Nathan of the Spot” & “Id Morris” from South Carolina giving our Voice to the World.
FOR God and Healthy Families, I am. . .
Dr “A”Rhoda Zione Alale, RN, PhDScholar in ResidentThe Center for Health EquityPresident & Chief ScientistThe MiChi Health EpiCenterPS
:: The Center for Disease Control recognizes that “electricity & chemicals cause injuries.”Get your copy::Background, Page 3, third paragraph